Translate

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Re-runs of the Gilmore Girls! But can my head deal with it? Wow, I need a coffee.....!

"Hey, I've got a great idea!  Want to hear it?"

"I'm not sure, do I?"

"Of course you do!  You love my great ideas!"

"I wouldn't go that far.  Remember that time you suggested we go to the Stars Hollow Halloween Party as Christmas Elves?"

"Yeah, yeah, okay.  I agree, that one didn't turn out quite as well as I'd hoped, but who knew that Taylor would be coming as the front end of a donkey and that the back end would like elves so much?  Well okay, you love most of my great ideas then!  And this one's a real belter?"

"A belter, huh?  Okay, hit me with it, but I'm not making any promises!"

"Okay, well, I thought we could stay up, do an all-nighter, back to back episodes of the Gilmore Girls!  There!  Whaddya think?  Told you it was a great idea!"

"I have to admit that as your ideas go this is a real doozie!  But we've got tickets to see that Eagles tribute band in the square."

"I know, but it's a tribute band.  Don't know why they couldn't have booked the real thing!"

"Do they sing that song Hotel Arizona?"

"No, you're thinking of the Singing Sparrows!  Those guys could really chirrup!  The Eagles....nah, not so much!  Only thing is I've got work tomorrow at the Inn."

"In what?"

"The Inn!"

"In what?"

"No, at the Inn.  It's where I work.  The Stars Hollow Independence Inn.  It's like a hotel!"

"So why couldn't they call it the Stars Hollow Independence Hotel?"

"Because it's an Inn, not a hotel!"

"But you just said..."

"I know what I said!  So, we doing this or what?"

"Doing what?"

"The Gilmore Girls?  We're going to need coffee!"

"Lots of it!  Shall we call Luke?"

"Why?  Does he want to watch with us?"

"No, for the coffee!"

"Oh, silly me!  Tell him to bring the whole machine!"



Re-Runs of the Gilmore Girls on Five Star now!  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment